Wednesday, May 10, 2006

If you can't make your mind up, We'll never get started

Just got done watching replays of last season's Coupling on BBC. Get ready for the next season it has to be getting close. Steve Nash was named the NBA's MVP this week which is a perfect example of white America taking over and forcing one of their own kind into prominence, I for one am appalled. Steve Nash is a one way player whose numbers are a product of the system that they run and the players around him, he plays zero defense and would have a hard time guarding me at the point. Man do I hate everyone of the San Antonio Spurs, those guys just piss me off, cocky assholes. Tim Duncan is possibly the lamest super star in the history of basketball. What happened to Charles Oakley man that guy was fun to watch, you never knew when he would explode. There is a funny knock under the dash of my car I wonder if it is a Gremlin, it is not real constant and only happens when I am listening to country music after 10 pm. I just acquired a reissue of the nike air max 97 in a new colorway, silver and white, can't wait to wear them just need good weather. I jogged/walked 5 miles in some new shoes yesterday, I don't recommend that my feet felt raw when I arrived back home. I normally walk/jog around a cemetery that is named for one of my ancestors who I am also named after, just thought that was neat. Is it just me or are cemeteries extremely arrousing. Congratulations if you made it this far. That is all for now. I love you all, especially you Summer and Karolina.

2 comments:

Dagromm said...

Thanks for the review that new shoes are bad for walking/jogging. I'll be sure not to get any. Charles Oakley was never a super star and your right the Spurs suck. That is not a Gremlin in your truck it is the corporeal spirit of Toby Keith as he looks to exact vengeance on your Chevy. As you know he's a Ford truck man. That's all he driiiives. He don't have noe boundaries and won't compromiiiise!!! Lastly reduce your Phentermine intake by 30mg's you appear to be skitsing.

Q said...

So you know the shoe brand was Asics which have traditionaly (sp?) been very good shoes for me, the kayano XI just wasn't for some reason. Come to think of it Toby has a little more to hate me for since my review of his latest work has hit the top 10 for most helpful reviews, thanks America. Oakley wasn't a star he was just fun to watch and much more of a personality than Tim "Big Fundamental" Duncan, nobody ever accused charles of being good at any fundamentals. What mg's are the pills that I bought, you said take 5, I am only consuming 2. I actually think oakley was more of a superstar than duncan just because of his image of of being a "Hardman". Love Much.