Saturday, May 20, 2006

People you would like to meet

A question was brought up to me this weekend - Who are the people living or dead that you would like to meet. There are many people that I would list here, I will just put down a few with some reasoning. Dwight Yoakam, he just seems like a very interesting guy who would be a lot of fun to hang out with, and possibly the only man I would have relations with. Malcolm Jamal Warner, really just to see what "The Career Killer" is up to now. Jesus Christ, can't forget this guy possibly one of the most influential people in the history of the world. Julius Caesar and Napoleon when they are playing a game of risk against each other, this is just something I would just like to see. Mark Twain, I would have him read "The Celebrated Jumping Frog..." To me, one of my favorites and to hear it from him, read how he intended, would just be really cool. Wilt the Stilt and Jenna Jameson, only I would be watching behind a 2 way mirror; just, like to see if the legend is real. Seriously if he can't get it with Jenna it might raise some doubts. Lastly Kobe Bryant, for a game of one on one, I hear he is competitive and likes to drive it in pretty hard. I would like to see him dunk a ball over me, and then I would also like to commit a flagrant 2 foul on him. Michael Finley, Brent Barry, Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, Bruce Bowen, Manu Ginobili; I would play a game of 6 on 1 them against me except I would be wearing a suit made of razor blades and they would all be blind folded, the game would be powerball from American Gladiators. Come to think of it my team would also include Laser, Lazer, Spark, and Zapp. They would be standing on pillars to the side of the Hydrogen peroxide covered playing field with those cool guns that they had on AG's only they would shoot darts insteadof tennis balls. That is all for now.....

7 comments:

Cyber D said...

Dude... I... It's... DUDE!?!

Q said...

Come on D that was tame; What?

Dagromm said...

This aleways comes up when we discuss these hypotheticals, but which Jesus Christ would you like to meet? The one from The Passion of the Christ, the one from Jesus Christ Superstar, or the one from The Last Temptation of Christ. I'd choose either the one from Superstar or The Last Temptation, because they seemed like they knew how to party. Go Bible!!!

Q said...

Ummm..I would probably stick with the one that was the son of God, not one from a movie.

Nate said...

Relations with Dwight Yoakum? Dwight "Slingblade" Yoakum?

Q said...

Yep that one ; ) He would have to wear his hat though.

Cyber D said...

You had me at suit made of razor-blades.