Wednesday, April 12, 2006

To those of you..

new to me, here is one thing that you need to know.
I absolutely hate country music artist Toby Kieth. I think that he is a no talent hack , and that is being generous.
This tid bit of information would give you some insight as to why this week maybe one of the most depressing weeks of the year for me. Toby "boot in your ass" Kieth has released a new country music album entitled "White Trash With Money". This album starts off with just a hint of arrogance and follows up as smooth as a sledge hammer to the groin. This a-hole has been selling records full of generic music and cliches for approximately his whole career and continues to amaze us with his intellect (I am not sure if you have heard "I love this bar", it is f'ing brilliant) and talent. This man embodies everything that is wrong with the music industry please do not purchase his new album so maybe just maybe it will be his last. If you get a chance and have iTunes check out some of the reviews, mine will be one of the first and the title is "I am reaching for the revolver" please choose the option that this review was helpful for you. Thank you.

1 comment:

Cyber D said...

Come on, Q. You mean to tell me you don't secretly sing along to "Who's Your Daddy?" when it comes on the radio. That song is so Toby, and yet so Keith at the same time!