Friday, June 16, 2006

Games 4 Haikus

Heat in a shocker
The Mavs were very stagnent
Where is Nowitski

My heart hit the floor
This game was just a killer
Gun to my Temple

A-Dub in junk time
Hoisting up meaningless threes
Running up the score

Life is now over
A 2 0 series lead blown
Step up to the ledge

Jumping an option
My confidence is shaken
Failure I can smell

Shaq is a Power
No Maverick can stop him
Damp is a pussy

Wades Bently is clean
The appolstry is spotless
The Mavs do good work

The series not done
Even a good game will do
No one said easy

2 comments:

Cyber D said...

If I've only said it once... I'll say it again. After game two I said that if the Mavs won game three they would sweep 4 for 4, but if they lost it, they would win game 7. Mark my words... again.

Q said...

if your right I may have a heart attack before they get to game 7