Monday, June 19, 2006

What the F*ck I have been #@$!*%#$*$@

After 26 years of speaking my mind it has finally happened. What? You may ask. Well, I have been censored. On another blog here in the bogiverse I have had my comments deleted because of their content, and how it might affect whoever reads it. I can now say that I know how Larry Flint felt when they tried to force him to stop printing pictures of naked women in his magazine and using that one religious guys name in a parody article, or cartoon, or whatever it was I don't really remember and to be honest it is not that important. Anyways, I am heartbroke to see what I have to say go unread, and the fact that my comments will never get a chance to change someone's life, for better or worse, really leaves a fowl taste in my mouth. I would post my comments here for all to read but....I don't remember what I wrote, so eff me.


I still love you censorer.

3 comments:

Cyber D said...

Dude... Everything in the post was fine until you started talking about Emma Peels crotch. That was the only thing that made it questionable. Sorry, man.

Q said...

Dude, Emma Peel's crotch is immaculet. Have you seen it? It's amazing. I have often thought of getting glasses that have that on the inside so that I can walk around all day staring at Emma Peel's crotch.

Q said...

Also thanks for reminding me what my post was about.