Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Lindsay Lohan is a Criminal Mastermind - From thesuperficial.com

Lindsay Lohan allegedly put together a plot to get back at her ex-boyfriend Harry Morton for dumping her. She was overheard on Saturday calling Paris Hilton's ex, Stavros Niarchos, asking him to help her get revenge, saying: "No one can know I got dumped ...You will look like a total stud, and it will drive Paris crazy [if we hang out together]." Niarchos went along with the plan and the two showed up Sunday at Dragonfly "where they held hands and made out all night and then drove in separate cars back to [Lohan's] suite at the Chateau."

So basically Lindsay Lohan's idea of revenge is to let random guys have sex with her. I'm not saying it isn't genius, but if I were trying to rob a bank I probably wouldn't put her in charge of the plans. Because her brilliant strategy for getting into the vault would be throwing an orange at it and then having sex with a highschool football team.

3 comments:

Nate said...

This was simply beautiful.

Cyber D said...

indeed

Dagromm said...

I think thst you've convinced me to include Lindsay in any future crminal endeavers that I might undertake.