Monday, July 24, 2006

Straight Up, Yo, I am Ballin' Outrageous

How often does a man get to say that in his life? For me it is not enough. I go through my daily routine, rarely wavering and keeping within the constructs that I have set for variance. Not once could I say that I am ballin' much less outrageous ballin'. So yesterday I decided I would try to, you know, do some out of control ballin'. First of all I went to lunch and instead of my normal eating establishment I entered the dark realm of the steakhouse, or to most of us, an overpriced Chili's. So at the eatery I ordered an entrĂ©e that came with a salad, I also upgraded that salad to a Caesar, 'cause that is what us ballers do. I also asked for a side of honey mustard with my meal, out of control! When I was done eating I asked for drink in a to go cup, SNAP! The waiter brought it to me and said damn son you are kickin' it fierce. I replied to him with a head nod and threw up the V and left. Normally I would have shafted said waiter on his tip to make up the difference on the salad but not today, I left the guy 20%; Respect. So next I headed across the road to the movie theatre, and saw Clerks Deuce. I got a large drink, it was only 40 cents more, which is nothin' for a baller of my caliber. I also upgraded my popcorn; and added some butter. The girl working the counter shot me a glance, gasped for some air and said "Oh my God, you are making me woozy with you out of control Ballin'". I responded "Sorry honey I am just trying to keep it real". She looked at me all confused, so I just threw up the V and went into my theatre. After the movie I went into the rest room relieved myself of the large cola and washed the greasy butter off my hands. I then decided that a baller would stop there but I am out of control today so a double feature was in my future. I bought my ticket to You, Me and Dupree, got another large soda and went to find my seat. Normally this double feature would be on the house but not today, I paid for both tickets; Outrageous! So while sitting there waiting for the movie to start a fine young thing entered into the room, walked halfway up the isle and looked around. I then recognized her as the girl that I stalked from the gym. Normally I would have just sat there and stared at her, moving seats every few minutes to get closer so that I could lean up during the movie and smell her. But today I put away my shyness and said her name, she waved and came and sat by me. My mind was racing; is it this fucking easy? Why have I not tried this before? She will come sit by me if a little interest is shown? My world was all turned around at this point, I had approximately 15 minutes 'til the movie started and she was sitting next to me talking to me. I did not even have to move seats to navigate the theatre to smell her; this was fucking fantastic; out of control! So after the movie I asked her to go eat dinner she obliged and we went to the same place that I had eaten lunch. I sat in the bar and had the same waiter that I had at lunch. He called me Fresh and did the fist bump when he walked up to the table. I am sure that this impressed the lady since we all know that the ladies love it when a man is ballin' outrageous. I ordered the steak, chicken fried, and got my salad, Caesar. She took a minute to order 'cause she was so taken aback by my upfront outrageous ballin'. After the meal the check was brought to the table, she offered to pay for hers. I told her that a lady should never have to pay for a meal, winked and took care of the check. She seemingly fainted in the booth at my attempts at outrageous ballin'. We walked out after, D-lo the waiter came and picked up the check and brought me a to go cup, called me Fresh and once again fist bumped. We talked all the way to the car; I said "See ya later". She said "Do you want my number?” Not wanting her to know that I had already looked her up in the phonebook to see where she lived and if she was married, I replied "Sure". "I had a good" she said. "Me too" came out of my mouth before she could finish. Some more small talk occurred and then some lunch plans made. I hopped in the Tahoe, and thought to myself hmm that was way too easy. Then I noticed D-lo walking to his car, he said thanks Fresh, I assume referring to his tip. I said "No problem". "That is a nice Tahoe" he yelled. I said "Straight up, Yo, I am Ballin' Outrageous". He replied the only way he could "Word".

6 comments:

Cyber D said...

First off, nice post. I love the lingo. You make me laugh fiercly! Secondly, all kidding aside, did you actually see the girl from the gym attempting to see her movie alone and did all the pertinant facts following that "hello" from you to her actually happen? If so, it sounds like you have taken a lesson from the book of Gyuss! Snap! We've got to talk!

Q said...

Thanks! Secondly a little was left off but essentially that is how it happened. She was just going to the movies, like me, to kill time on a boring day. I actually do know her, so it was not like I was talking to a stranger. I have talked to her in the gym while on the elliptical and done work where she works and interacted with her there. She is a great girl, though just really a friend of mine. And by friend I mean non-intercoursal aquatance(sp.). And by non-intercoursal I mean not even a hand job.

Cyber D said...

But if she offered her phone number (very shrewd of you not to ask for it) than perhaps something more than friendship is on the horizon!

Q said...

For others that have read my blog and made a comment to me personally, I said "is it this fucking easy" not "is fucking it this easy". Also I would describe her as a homeless man's Heather Graham. That is all.

CyberD - I did not need to ask for it I had it. Just figured I would see her at her work and maybe ask then.

Nate said...

Word up!

RTFO, Q! Way to work the confidence tip! And great move not asking for her number, that justn intrigued her more and made her want to give it to ya.

Remember my rule. Act like you could get it elsewhere, and they start throwing it at you.

Dagromm said...

Remember my rule! No girl argues with a gag in her mouth. Tell me when you hit it....oh and she sounds like a sweet girl.