Thursday, July 27, 2006

What did Q's blog say to the...

I'm Blog of the Day Biatch!!!!

Anyways, Gyuss how do you deal with those veggie burgers? Man those things are awful, not tasting but trying to digest them. Wow, I feel sorry for the people that are going to be on the plane with me tonight.

As to seem less gay I will post here that it was great to hang out with all you guys and to interact with you Gyuss for an extended period of time. Man do I long for the good old days, when I did not have a job and hung out at Dag's shop all day or had inter-galactic battles on the second floor of Abel with CyberD. Good Times....Good Times.

that is all for now......love Q

6 comments:

Nate said...

heh heh

My veggie friends all warned me about that.

The problem with switching to so much fruit/veggie fiber all of a sudden, is that it...er...cleans out the pipes..so to speak.

And with all that rotten animal flesh still in the system for weeks, the er...results...are not the most pleasant.

Apparently it settles out after a couple of months. And to paraphrase Stephen Colbert: you can set your atomic clock by my regularity

Cyber D said...

Congrats, Q! That is awesome. Do you know who nominated you? Details, my friend, details!

Q said...

Go Kix! They're kid tested and mother approved

Q said...

Dagromm

Q said...

I would imagine

Nate said...

Kix are mother approved, but not a dad in site!

Are you some kind of advocate for Heather to have two mommies?