Thursday, January 18, 2007

I think I am hooked on...

The MTV reality show Rob and Big. I have now seen every episode plus the Rob and Big's 5 favorite moments of season 1. I am hooked, they got me. I actually enjoy the show and I laugh at their grade school humor. It is a funny very non-serious show which I can seem to enjoy for its intent. The Rob character is funny and a great counter to the Christopher "Big Black" Boykins. Consequently Big is a great counter to Rob, they work very well as a team. Probably not as funny apart but the 2 of them just gel and work on camera. My favorite moment is obviously the 'Ridin Dirty scene, when RnB get pulled over by the Los Angeles PD for having too dark of a window tinting on their ride. All in all I would have to say check it out, for a rating I will give it an A-

Let me also say that I also watch the Suite Life of Zac and Cody regularly, to give you some sort of basis for my TV viewing habits. At some point I will write an article about my TV show selectioning.

3 comments:

Dagromm said...

Suite Life wears me out, but I watch all the Vaanessa Hudgins videos.
Did you say that Rob is a good counter to Big who is in turn a good counter to Rob?

Q said...

Yep, I did

Q said...

Don't forget meaty