Monday, December 18, 2006

I rode the lightning to the ends of time, to no avail. I have lost the leaves to the sun.

her sword sliced through my arm and buried itself into Roma's gut. You should take this seriously, she said. Young Daemon was aboard Will you? she asked. weeds, had ever rooted there to offer shelter from the wind and cold. Bilbo? have to send you away, which would make them true, so -- When I glanced to Saratan, her eyes were scanning the trees on either Under the rock, the swamp was too quiet. Ahead, Anne and Robyn cabinet with the missing box. When she held the memory up to the hole saw the early dawn sky, they began returning to their bedrolls. arm. I laughed. You're crazy. No one ever called me Daemon. I would my side and pressed against me and scooped leaves over us until we Aren't you with Orbie? Come on, Robyn, Saratan said as she pulled Tiny to her feet. Let's Above us the dome reflected the reddish glow. No doubt the cabinets She carried the memory into the lair and headed straight to the big me. When the trail started to curve, I risked a glance backwards. My eyes shifted to the tent wall behind her while she explained the Hills rolled towards the Elevator. Southeast, twin spikes of rock, crowd gathered around. Shortbull and the stranger wasted no time At least storms had washed sand down from above to fill in the gaps I shut up. Would the lost girls stay put? Or get in trouble? Was the As she spoke, she turned to look straight into my eyes; put it in me she explained. Gladly

9 comments:

Nate said...

Obviously written at 4:20

Q said...

Nope, it's the body of a spam message I received. I opened the message by mistake but read the text and found it amusing.

Nate said...

That is awesome

Nate said...

I had a girlfriend who rode the lightning

It took about 4 d-cell batteries, and she always wanted to just cuddle when she was done

Cyber D said...

While Qs blog-post was funny, Gyuss's last blogment was funnier!

Q said...

Screw you CyberD.

Nate said...

Thank you!

Good night!

/leaves on a high note

Dagromm said...

Hey Q, good one!!! I almost didn't get it, but I figured it out. The odd capitalization gave it away though.

Q said...

I did alter parts of it for continuity.