Thursday, December 14, 2006

Throwdown with Gyuss, I think I got you

Pick a band and answer these questions using song titles by that band only: Dave Matthews Band

Are you male or female: Jimi Thing
Describe yourself: Dancing Nancies
How do some people feel about you: I'll Back You Up
How do you feel about yourself: The Best of What's Around
Describe your ex girlfriend/boyfriend: Pay for What You Get
Describe where you want to be: One Sweet World
Describe what you want to be in: The Song That Jane Likes
Describe what you want: Rapunzel
Describe how you live: So Right
Describe how you love: I'll Back You Up

5 comments:

mist1 said...

Well done. This one and the previous. How many bands can you do? I've done a lot of bands too.

Nate said...

Dave Matthews is certainly an overrated hack. In the same class as Brittney Spears

Cyber D said...

Dave Matthews is a great band. I can say this because I liked this band before they were big. You guys suck.

Q said...

Mist, you have no idea how many I have done...Thank you Gyuss I look forward to your next attempt... CyberD you just have bad taste in music

Nate said...

Dave Matthews got his start around this area and he's the local boy-makes-good story

All the more reason I hate him so