Friday, December 15, 2006

The Office!

Here is a look at my new office.

Here is my barren desk with my brand new Rolodex and electric stapler, technology kicks ass! That is also my blogging machine in the middle, I hear it has other uses like Spider Solitaire.

This is a little piece of my old desk that I brought with me, it's slacktastic!

I have the attention span of a gnat on speed so here is my radio machine to help pass the time.

This is the office coffee pot, I don't drink the nasty stuff but other people do and it gives me a chance to talk to someone when the refill so I actually don't mind it being here.

This is my mini-fridge, microwave and part of my work area/testing area. I know super high tech.

The other part of my testing area, I can feel your jealousy through the monitor, it's cool though I harbor no resentment.

That is the adjacent office that is empty right now, I am thinking about launching an offensive in February to over take this space but I haven't decided whether the casualties will be worth it.

6 comments:

Nate said...

this is fascinating. you work in one of those "office" thingys I've heard about

Cyber D said...

Sweet Digs man. I got no coffee maker, no printer, and no mouse-pad with penguin.

Q said...

A penguin smoking a pipe

Nate said...

a penguin of the sub-genius?

Dagromm said...

Dude, you are such a novice to the whole workplace thing. First thing you have to do when you get a new space is move the desk so that it faces the door. This way people can't see your computer monitor unless you want them to. This is rule number one in looking a lot busier than you really are.

Nate said...

I think we can build a trebuchet that will launch balls of old coffee filters and grinds through that doorway