Monday, December 04, 2006

Happy World AIDS Day!

So I am now within striking distance of my fantasy football opponent this week come on Jake Delhomme. I am frustrated with the Tenacious D movie, it wasn't that great; as per Dagromm's rating scale I will give it an A-. I want to completely destroy the girl that is in those librarian movies with Noah Wiley sexually. I have not seen the dancing penguin movie yet but since it has dancing penguins I am expecting greatness. I have not seen Borat yet but since it has Ali G as Borat I am expecting greatness. I have not done a post like this in a while so I am sorry for falling so far behind. I am taking my supplements again and oh my can I feel a difference in my body. I have more stamina when lifting weights and just generally throughout the day! In my new Muscle Fitness there is an article on test. cream, I just found that weird though I believe that I will be ordering some within the near future. I have been sleeping very soundly recently because of my discovery of Sleep MD and its combination with Meloxicam. I love my new job, mainly because I am kind of my own boss/supervisor. My new iPod rocks! I just ordered myself one of the new Treo 680's and I am going crazy with anticipation. I also received a black berry from cingular I haven't used it yet and I was wondering how that service actually works. I think my racing mind has something to do with mixing too much Phentermine with Thermo Gain, wow I am completely losing it right now. Seriously, my hands are unsteady and I have already completed what was on my dockett for today. I have watched some of the show Heroes recently, OVERRATED. Is Mark McGuire a first ballot hall of famer?

8 comments:

Dagromm said...

I agree.

Cyber D said...

I disagree.

Nate said...

blackberry AND treo 680?

Q said...

yeah I bought the treo off of ebay. The blackberry cingular is sending me for free, I did not get this notice until after I ordered my 680.

Cyber D said...

Treo 680. Is that better than the 700, because that is what my job gave me.

Q said...

Maybe, the 680 is the newest one. It is the same as the 750. Treo changed their numbering scheme so the even numbers are Palm and odds represent windows. It is thinner than the 700 and they got rid of the external antenna. Also it is Cingular only unless you go with a GSM unlocked. You should make your work buy you a new one and get rid of that old junk : )

Cyber D said...

treos suck anyway. I'm gettin' me a fax machine. That's the wave of the future!

Q said...

Yeah or maybe a Big Chief tablet and a Huskey pencil, like the ones George Jetson uses.