Tuesday, October 10, 2006

It's Pantsoff Danceoff!


So I was watching the telly the other day and came across a show called Pants off Dance off and it was hosted by Jodie Sweten or as most of us know her Stephanie Tanner from full house. I said before that she would be the best looking of the 3 TV siblings and boy was I right. The Olsen twins who Dagromm called (way too early) are gaunt and skinny, DJ is plump and short but sweet Steph is very fine and buxom. I googled her and ran across a couple of stories about her marrying a cop and getting hooked on meth but with her current figure I cannot imagine her using any sort of narcotic. So in closing I would like to say that I would totally hit it and might even do it twice.

7 comments:

Nate said...

mmm...Google Image Search confirms your findings

She has grown up quite yummy

Q said...

Man the things I would eat out of her mouth...

SIT said...

Howdy Q,

I was just wondering if in your infinate Google Wisdom ever checked to see if she had a great personality? What....is that not a valid question?

Q said...

Hello there sit! Our cyber paths cross again i see. As you can see from the google imges her personality is abundant!

Nate said...

vast...tracts...of personality

Dagromm said...

Dude if she's hot then her personality is good enough. It's scientifically proven. On a side note I googled her personality and couldn't find any pictures.

Cyber D said...

Great throw-back 'MP Holy Grail' joke, Gyuss... very great.