Wednesday, October 18, 2006

The Suicide Picture.

Why does Owen Wilson keep having to show me how much better he is than me? This dude is living the dream while I toil away in mediocrity, I really hate him. I do however love Wedding Crashers and Zoolander and The Royal Tennebaums which is why this is so hard for me. How does he get these ladies? I am pretty sure I am more deserving than he is, I mean he gets to bang the "broads", as he calls them, all the time, which is a lot more than me I assure you. He probably doesn't even know their names nor does he care. I on the other hand would know their names, addresses, parents names, family medical history, etc. I am very thorough. I would also make sweet love to them with a genuine colt 45 pointed at their head, I mean who doesn't like a little excitement, I know I do. Seriously Owen if you somehow make it to my blog can I hang out with you for a night or two? I only want your castoffs.

P.S. - I loved Bottle Rocket.

7 comments:

Nate said...

Bottle Rocket rocked.

Q, do you ever fear you're going to get arrested in some small town, there will be an unsolved murder they try to pin on you, and their main evidence will be this blog?

Q said...

That is why I do not want my real name and location associtated with this blog.

Q said...

Or any of you guys' blogs.

Dagromm said...

On a side note I'm trying to update my Christmas card list. Is this still the correct information for you Q?
Mike Hunt
666 Santorum Blvd
Gun Barrel, TX 10110

Q said...

Oh dear Lord...

Cyber D said...

Just more proof that women are attracted to power, money, and fame... nothing more.

Damn, O.W. is a root!

SIT said...

It has to be the hair,

A long time ago in a galaxy far...far away, I had hair and the babes flocked...not bragging just being honest here. Then the evil Darthette Hidious from the Female Empire used the Force to persuade me to the darkside, also known to the common person as Love. The man I once was is now nothing more than a figment of imagination, a champion of the past, now mere moppishness. Look out MR. CLEAN!

If you dont believe me, well ask Sampson from the Bible...oh wait you cant, he's dead, Damn! Oh maybe O.W. The Great will stop by and confirm what I have said...then again the probablility of that, well q could give me that number but it might just depress me