Wednesday, October 25, 2006

So I have recently gotten into this IM stuff and...

Here is a transcript of a recent conversation I had.

Jen22: Hey there Q. I liked your post about Texas-OU weekend

The_Q: Thanks! you sound pretty hot

Jen22: My boyfriend seems to think so.

The_Q: Hows about sending me a pic, preferebly naked or bloody

Jen22: here it is. This is me holding my youngest at his christening last month.

The_Q: Fantastic, what a nice rack you have. Too bad that baby is in the way. Here's a pic of me.

Jen22: ... well, I like your back yard. Is that a ball gag in your mouth? I take it it was cold that day?

The_Q: Thanks for the compliments. That's a lamp I'm using on myself. Wanna meet up later and screw?

Jen22: Actually, NO

The_Q: really? what about just some oral?

Jen22: I don't think you understood me.

The_Q: ok, ok, what about some lunch?

Jen22: I just ate, besides I think I just lost my appetite.

The_Q: did you eat it real hard for me?

Jen22: Again, I don't think you understood me.

The_Q: EMPDAGROMM

Jen22: What?

The_Q: Easing My Pants Down And Gently Rubbing On My Manhood

Jen22: OMG you are a Sicko! I am contacting the admins

The_Q: Please don't! I am so sorry! I misunderstood! You sounded like you were totally getting into it.



5 comments:

SIT said...

Dude! I was just about to pass out doing a reinstall of XP, and thought hey wonder what q is thinking....so then I casually take a peak and well I wasnt sure whether to laugh, worry, or just shrug it off like some of the other serious stuff that you blog. Wow IM is awesome!!! ;)

Nate said...

"EMPDAGROMM"

hmmm...sounds like some sort of WMD

Dagromm said...

Wicked Manhood Defiling?

Nate said...

is it just me or does that picture remind anyone of the Gyllennahall (sp) girl from Secretary ?

Dagromm said...

It reminds me of the last time I was at Q's house and his mom showed me the family album. Old Grandpa Q!!