Monday, August 21, 2006

I like Scotch....Scotch, Scotch, Scotch

So last night I was filtering through the guide on my television when I noticed the vaunted cinematic achievement entitled as Dirty Deeds. The title is intriguing so I started watching it based in the description of AC, AL, and N. The movie itself was quite funny with crude humor and a fair amount of nudity, not enough to spank but enough that it added to the storyline. In the end I will deem this movie watchable and even recommendable because of its somewhat original story, the sweet Lacey Chabert and the giant tits that are intermittently shown during the film. I start my first class at Colorado State today, so back to the schoolwork grind for me!

4 comments:

Dagromm said...

Lacey Chabert and N!?!???? I'm in. It's always enough to spank it. That's what the step button is for.

Cyber D said...

Am I confused or is Lacey the one that get's upper-front-naked in this movie? Dagromm may have not uttered a truer word.

Q said...

I believe that you are confused. Because had it been LC getting naked I would have been calling you guys and proclaiming that my dark rituals had finally worked and that we should all leave now before the rest begins to unfold. There are however plenty of other young ladies in this film that do show their breasts.

Cyber D said...

Q. I need you to rent The Scoundrel's Wife and tell me if it is any good... and by good I mean LC's part... if you know what I mean.