Thursday, August 03, 2006

Super Karate Monkey Death Car

That episode the The News Radio came on last night. Effing genious. Super macho donkey wrestler. I think that is what I will call my book about me living in a chocolate factory. No wait instead of donkey I will use boobies, brilliant. Super Macho Boobie Wrestler, watch out New York Times Best Sellers List I am coming for you. How long does a story have to be before it is considered a novel? Right now I am at 3 pages, double spaced. Do you think that is long enough?

4 comments:

Cyber D said...

What happened to Hot Sex - Cold Popcorn?

Q said...

That was "Cold Popcorn...Hot Sex: The Life and Times of Texas's Favorite Son; Dutch", and it is the title of my Autobiography and the euology that one of you guys will have to read at my funeral. Of course the eulogy reader will be the loser of a marathon game of blood royal that will last no less than 24 hours, or you must start over, and you will have to read it while one Q impersonator thrusts behind you and spanks you on the ass and the other kneels in front of you and buries his head in your crotch.

While you are here CyberD one question. Why do you want to live on Sodomy Island?

Nate said...

"When I die, my wife was so sad, she skipped a day of high school" the posthumously published autobiography of Gyuss Baaltar

Dagromm said...

You son of bitch Q! You stole my...oh never mind I guess I didn't realize you said funeral.