Thursday, August 24, 2006

...Wizard, he's got such a supple wrist...

So I think as of today I finally understand the meaning of “uncomfortable situation”. I went to eat at a local restaurant with a couple of friends of mine at lunch today, actually let me back it up a bit. I have been trying to end the thing that was going on with a certain person, mainly because of my realization that I can't stand to talk to her for any period of time, all I see is a revolver moving slowly up to my temple when she is talking. So anyways, I called this person and told them that I was busy and could not make it to lunch on our normal day to go eat. So I walk into the restaurant and low and behold she is sitting there with one of her friends, who was really cute btw. I grit my teeth as I stand in the waiting area hoping to get past as quick as possible without eye contact. I am however as you guys know a horrid poker player, liar and all around actor; she notices me within seconds of entry, but does not signal or notion to me in any way, hmmm that is odd I thought. Then my mind shoots to I am in the clear she wasn't feeling me either, this is great. Another thing that I need to mention, besides the bad liar and such, I am also almost always wrong about everything. I decide to go to her booth and see what’s up. I sit down by her to say hi and when asked told her that I got done with my service call and stopped to get something to eat with the guys I was working with before I went back to work, perfect cover. So I get up and go to the table with my friends. After a bit she comes over and asks to speak to me...Outside, reluctantly I oblige.

So when we get outside she asks if there is something up, to which I reply well sort of. In case you didn't already guess that was the wrong answer. She begins to cry, which really breaks my heart. Looking at her eyes with tears in them sucks, she is really a sweet person. When she questions me "so you don't want to go out anymore" my reply as hard as it was to say at this point was “not really.” I contemplated throwing in “bitch” at the end so that she would hate me and say something mean to let me know it, I looked back at the restaurant and noticed her friend watching from inside, and I figured you know what I think that I got that her hating me thing covered; a bit later I will have the opportunity to almost make it a guarantee. Weird thing is we had only gone out a handful of times, not really enough to get that attached or anything. So she came in for a hug, I think to test me or steal my wallet I am not really sure, but I go ahead and do it any way and then I said adios, she went to her car still crying a little and I waltzed back inside the restaurant, oddly enough not that broken up, I am a cold hearted bastard.

Here is where the story gets freaky interesting, as I go by the booth that she was sitting at, trying not to make eye contact with her friend who is looking intently at me, her friend grabs my arm to get my attention and stop me. I do stop, because my only other option was to drag her out of her seat, so I get prepared for some sort of mental beat down the likes of which have never been delivered. When, out of the blue she writes her number down on a napkin and tells me to give her a call sometime she would really like to go out. I looked at her confusedly and I am pretty sure that I did not say anything. She waited a minute, I assume for a response but when none was given she got up and left, as I sat dead in their booth for a couple of more minutes. Still reeling from the recent non-recent events and trying to figure out what the fuck had just happened all I kept hearing in my head was Steve from coupling saying "Watch out it's a trap". So I go back to the table where my amigos were waiting and asked me what was up as soon as I arrived, I relayed the events that had transpired and hoped that some insight would be gathered from these two individuals. I prepared myself for some interesting antic dotes or something but all I was able to get was a dumbfounded look and an "are you serious, wow, dude you should nail that".

So tonight I called my former lady friend and stopped by her place to talk with her to explain myself a bit more in hopes that she would not slash my tires, cut off my penis or burn down my house any time in the future. She said that she kind of had the same feelings that I did and did not see it going anywhere, but liked just hanging out with me. For the life of me I don't know why, she never appeared to have fun; she did not talk much; and never really seemed to want to do anything. After this conversation I came to the conclusion that bitches are fucking crazy.

I am however, still contemplating calling her cute friend but that prospect is still kind of fishy in many ways to me, don’t women have some sort of loyalty code? Who knows maybe I can get some sort of lower or upper body sex out of that one for my time...Or maybe even...Dare I say it...anal...snap...Oh well, back to the Sanctum Santorum.

Love,
Q

13 comments:

Nate said...

Call her!

Women have fewer honor codes than men do.

Q said...

I still fall back to the it's a trap thing. Something has to be up. Unless she was going to not call me again, in which case her friend thought she was breaking it off with me outside. I am telling you she appeared to have no fun, ever. I mean I have lots of funny stories that most people respond tend to respond to, and I tried various different things, all of which drew no response from here. She might be a robot. I don't know my life of solitude sounds better and better each day, because bitches is too much work!

"Oh hello Ms. Righthand would you like to go in back and do it."

(said in a higher pitched but still male voice)
"I certainly would you big dicked bastard"

"I declare Ms. Righthand you certainly are honest."
(begins masterbating)

See how easy that was. Seriously, I need to befreind a bunch of whores, who need lots and lots of unsatisfying sex and are willing to give it out for free to people they are friends with. Actually I just need to join a sorority, or dress in drag and live in an all womens apartment complex in Chicago. Then I could weave my unsuspecting but curious neighbors into a web of deciept that involves them thinking I am a lesbian, but when they came over for some hot girl on girl action I pull off my pants and yell TRANNY! Then it would all be good until she wanted me to take my top off or my wig fell to the ground because the adhesive melted and lost its sticky.

Nate said...

did you tell her the story about the time we had that body at your house, and we tried to get rid of it?

But we waited to long, and the rigor mortis made it really hard to fit in the trunk?

man, those were good times. If she didn't laugh at that story, she's not worth worrying about.

Q said...

Dude, I totally forgot about that one..Good Times.. Good Times. I did mix in the story about that stripper that died while I was with her three years ago. You know, the one that had the coke problem that I got a lapdance from and offered to share some of my illegal drugs with her if she came back to my hotel room. Then I accidentally rammed that peice of rebar through her mouth roof, and had to run down to the convience store and get some ice and a curling iron so I wasn't alone for the rest of my stay.

Dagromm said...

Man, I completely say, "Go fo it." You never know if you don't try. You'll always ask yourself if she was in fact the easily satisfied nympho of your dreams if you don't. Do it for me Q. Do it for me. Her friend is probably much cooler than her. That's the way it is. Two girls who can't talk can't be friends it's not possible. Honestly I'm not sure if any two girls can truly be friends. She might just want a booty call. I don't know, but I want to know. Find the answer to this mystery. You're Indiana Jones man!!!! And you just found the path to an unknown temple of woman. It's your duty to explore it. I'd also like to call you out for nondisclosure on having a "relationship".

Cyber D said...

You guys are nuts! Funny, but nuts. So, Q. Was the girl you broke up with the one that you had the impromptu movie date with? If so, wasn't she hot too? And if so, did you tap that? I guess it all gets boring after you tap it a few times. Even Eva Longoria.

Cyber D said...

Why hello, Dag. Same place same time. And I agree with Dag on the secret "relationship." WTF, dude. I thought we were friends. Hell, we share an f-ing fantasy football team by God!

And don't think I've forgotten my first question. Was this ex-girlfriend the chick from the exercise studio/movie?

Q said...

Come on guys, if it was a relationship you would have known because I would have had to alter my life. We just went out a few times and mainly just hung out, nothing relationshippy. The one thing was that we would go to lunch once or twice a week, but I have been blowing those off the last couple of times. So seriously nothing to tell other than the beginning and the end, which has been chronicled here. So let me reiterate the trap aspect, at this point she doesn't see me as a complete jerk but if I call her friend how much would that hurt her? In my head I see that scene from election, when Feris Bueler went to his friends exwifes house for grex when she called him, and when he got there he saw his wife with her. Kind of like that but with less alimony. I still maintain my stance of we could not have been that attached because I was not really that attached. At this point all I know about her is that she doesn't talk a whole lot and has never really done anything.

Nate said...

so why are you worried about hurting her?
no relationship = nothing to hurt

Cyber D said...

And is this the same chick from the workout studio?

Q said...

She is just a really sweet girl and I don't want to make her feel bad. Apparently it was more involved than I thought because of her tears, but what can you do about that. Yes CyberD same girl. Gyuss, I am not worrying but it is like when you have that little puppy and it pees on the floor so you beat the living shit out of it and yell and tell it not to ever do that again, but after all of the adrenalin stops flowing and you get the blood cleaned up you kind of feel bad inside when you see its face, same thing here.

Dagromm said...

Hey if she get's upset about you getting it on with her friend, that's a good thing. Menage baby!

Dagromm said...

Oh, and Q obviously tapped it. He doesn't go to lunch with anyone more than once unless he's tapping it.