Monday, August 07, 2006

...So you've had to much to think and now you need a wife...

So yesterday I was going to go play in a warhammer event in Dallas with a friend of mine. He was unable to make it, and I was not going to go but at the last minute decided that I would head down and enjoy some dice rolling fun. I hit the road and was a tad bit early so I stopped the Hobby Town between here and there. I walked back to the gaming and section and happened to catch one of the guys that I game with blitzkrieging some Americans in a game of Flames of War. I watched for a while and realized that I haven't played that in a while, and the guys down there told me that they come every Sunday and Wednesday to play. That brings me to my delemma how do you juggle two diffent miniature games at one time that each take so much attention. Better yet how do you do this when you have other obligations that take away some of the time that is spent doing these two. Another question that I often have is that if a body is burned how hot do you need to get the fire so as to completely incinerate it down to dust. If I were to start playing FoW with these guys I would have to drive 2 hours 2 times a week, what a beating. I think I will just give up on life and play mmo's for the remainder of my time here on Earth.

2 comments:

Cyber D said...

Or move to Dallas and have twice as much gaming fun with twice as many people... namely Dags and myself included.

Q said...

Dude, I would come down there any time to game. Ask Dags, I have driven to his house several times. Just so it is in writing I WILL DRIVE TO YOU GUYS' HOUSES TO PLAY GAMES, just say when. Plus if I move there I lose 4 people here that I regularly game with and you guys can only game like once every two months. So I would have to drive back here every weekend as opposed to drive down there once every 2 months, to game with friends. The drive is not a big deal if it is to game with friends, but to just play with some guys? kinda iffy. Living in Dallas is kind of like burying your head in a hookers crotch, it is great for a minute but then it just smells funny and causes bumps to form on your mouth.