Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I SAW YOUR MOM NAKED!!!!!!!!

Not really, but I did just watch "Running Scared" which stars my main man Paul Walker. Man, I can remember the days when he and I would hang out swimming in my above ground swimming pool, drinking some Sunny Delight and having a hearty game of Sword Fighting. I always won because we all know I swing a bastard sword but P-Dub, that is what we used to call him, was a mighty fine handler of his rapier. Oh and the time that he was playing doctor with my puppy, Amos, well that was just a little weird. I mean, who plays doctor with a water hose, vaseline, a throw pillow and some popsicles? He would always find ways to bring me back to his side though, even when I would turn against him for stealing my girl friends. Like this one time, I was so mad that I stuck up to his window and watched him for days. Taking pictures of his every move and plotting. The next week I waited until he left and burned his house down. How was I to know that his Aunt Betty was in from New York and was a very heavy sleeper. To this day we both joke that, that was the best prank either of us ever played on each other. Well, I joke about it he doesn't do a lot of talking to me, not because of that though. He got pretty pissed when I slept with a bunch of "ladies" out in California after he hit it big in The Fast and the Furious, and told them that I was him. "Seriously honey I had to put on the weight for my next role", that is what I would tell them. Every thing was fine until they all contracted several VD's and tried to sue him. Oh the good times did abound with us, the best of friends, but much like sex with me, it doesn't last forever. Or even 5 minutes. I am about quality not quantity, that is why to this day I consider him one of my closest and dearest friends/enemies.


Can you believe she is 40!!!




*Disclaimer: I don't really know Paul Walker personally, nor have I ever actually met him. This story was completely false and in know way should reflect on Paul Walker the actor.

14 comments:

Nate said...

...and she was so da hawtness in Clueless. Where has she been?

Oh, yeah, BTW, nice try posting a pic trying to re-establish your Hetero cred. After a post like that, you're Bi at best

Not that there's anything wrong with that

Q said...

Yeah.....Bi like a fox!*looks around for someone to high five*

Q said...

She has been in some music videos, one was with Kanye West who is fantastic. She is also the cousin of Damon Dash, who is a big player in the Hip Hop industry. Other than that I imagine that she just sits around her mansion, takes showers and looks at herself naked in the mirror. Thats probably why she did playboy, she wanted everyone else to see her naked cause it is so great.

Cyber D said...

She did playboy? What issue?

Cyber D said...

I know wickipedia says she is 40 but I can't believe that. She played a high-school chick in Clueless which was released in 1995. That meant she would have had to have been 30 posing as a teenager. If this chick is 40 she is officially the most amazing story in the history of hot chicks!

Cyber D said...

OMG, Stacy Dash is freakin' 40! That is amazing. I would have NEVER guessed. She has to be an alien from another planet. I'm stunned!

Nate said...

Its the current issue of Playboy if I'm not mistaken

-- your older brother was right, it will make you go blind
-- I got lasik

Karolina Lassbo said...

Thank you for nominate me to Blog Awards! =)

Love from Karolina in Sweden

Nate said...

Q is the pimp!

Cyber D said...

Seriously, is anybody else going to comment on how INSANE it is that Dash is 40 freakin' years old?

Q said...

I am afraid I already did in my post. Hence the "Can you believe she is 40" line. I would nail it, though.

Nate said...

but is she a MILF?

Cyber D said...

Good question, G. If she is a MILF it might make her even more amazing! Not necessarily more hot but more increadible that she is so hot.

Dagromm said...

Thanks for the credit Q as it was I who alerted you to this amazing bit of trivia. I forgive you though because you published a picture of her bare bottom.