Friday, August 25, 2006

Threes

Here are Three--

1. --things that scare me:
a. Death
b. Needing someone
c. Fear

2. --people who make me laugh:
a. Steve Martin
b. The "Doctor"
c. The Elderly

3. --things I hate the most:
a. Ignorance
b. People who just don't listen
c. Losing

4. --things I don't understand:
a. Women
b. Nuclear Physics
c. The Swedish Language

5. --things I'm doing right now:
a. Touching my privates
b. Blogging while avoiding writing a program that is due
c. Laying on my back with the laptop on my stomach

6. --things I want to do before I die:
a. Lots of Cocaine
b. Publish my autobiography
c. Shoot my load into the mouth of a volcano

7. --things I can do:
a. Strategise for wargames
b. Over think everything
c. Talk your ear off

8. --ways to describe my personality:
a. Off
b. Creative
c. Loving

9. --things I can't do:
a. Sing (unless you like offkey vocals that don't follow the beat)
b. Bench press my body weight
c. Take a shower without washing my hair

10. --things I think you should listen to:
a. Kool Keith - "Black Elvis/Lost in Space"
b. The White Stripes - "Get Behind Me Satan"
c. The wait staff as they give you the daily specials

11. --things you should never listen to:
a. Propaganda
b. Toby Keith
c. Presidential Addresses

12. --absolute favorite foods
a. Deep Fried Strips of Chicken
b. Anything covered in Bar-B-Que Sauce
c. French Fried Potatoes

13. --things I'd like to learn:
a. The intricacies of color theory
b. How to morph my body into something else so that I could go somehow pick up Dwight Yoakam and then turn myself back into me as he is about to reach climax and then blackmail him for millions
c. How to effectively use a kilo of illegal drugs to get a stripper to commit suicide on the hood of your bmw while you are driving down the highway at 85 mph and straight jerking it.

14. --beverages I drink regularly:
a. Water
b. Caffeine Free Diet Pepsi
c. Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper

15. --shows I watched as a kid:
a. The Rifleman
b. The Lone Ranger
c. He-Man

16. --people I'm tagging
a. Dagromm
b. CyberD(AnalD) - Sodomy!
c. Whoever's on duty at the time

3 comments:

Nate said...

yo! No Santorum love for me?

Dagromm said...

Don't worry Q. The Big Show can always tag The Ultimate Warrior when he needs a little help from the corner.

Q said...

I thought we agreed to keep that quite, Gyuss.